For those who do not already have a relationship with a private client solicitor, we can assist with your requirements in addition to the trust and estate planning solutions we offer.
The importance of having a will
According to the Financial Times, 1/4 of all wills are now contested. At Fortress we are keen to understand your wants and needs and put together plans which best fit your requirements throughout everything we do.
David Bowie – no will quote?
At Fortress, our team can assist you with a variety of private client services, including;
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare decisions
- The management of the property and financial affairs of a mentally incapable person under a Lasting or Enduring Power of Attorney.
- Court of Protection applications where a person has lost mental capacity and has no Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney in place
- Probate and the administration of deceased persons’ estates including post death variations.
Niche Legal Services
In association with our team in Devon, we can assist clients with a number of niche legal services such as;
- Drafting specific agreements both for commerial and personal requirements
- Real Property – Sales and purchases of residential/commercial property
- Marine Law and the Environment
For more information on how we can help, please contact Andy Lee or enquire here.