Proactive Preparation Not Reactive Tax Planning Seminar – 24th May 2017 – Haydock
Why wait until the year end in 2018 – get planning today!
Following the usual tax year end stampede, you’d be forgiven for thinking that was it for another year, well you’d be wrong! Successful tax efficient financial planning, centres around sound planning and sensible timing. Now is the time to start.
The Fortress Group are delighted to invite you to a CPD qualifying tax planning seminar in association with Seneca Partners and Kuber Ventures. There will be a comprehensive range of scenarios and product propositions presented in order to ensure that you are in the best position to be advising your clients proactively.
The seminar will include:
An outline of trigger points and useful statistics that make clients act followed by real life ideas that you can be ready to communicate.
- Tax planning and structuring in the run up to the sale of a business and also post-sale tax planning strategies.
- Effective uses of corporate structures for holding assets including BPR investments.
- Exit and succession strategies for property and investment assets
- The changing landscape in the UK with Brexit and recent legislation changes also means clients continue to seek support on structures such as trusts, corporate entities and partnerships as vehicles to hold their business and investment assets.
This session will consider case studies and real life applications, revisiting some exit strategy cases and outlining some succession planning opportunities for investment & property assets and post sale planning strategies.
- EIS Products
- Growth capital – why Q2 could be a better time to invest than Q1
- Asset backed – why it might be better to buy now “whilst stocks last”
- BPR Products, showcase the new BPR product which pays quarterly income
- Provide an outline of the core aim of the Kuber Ventures platform and how it works from, easy diversification, simplified administration through to online consolidated reporting.
- Will illustrate the importance of diversification across today’s tax efficient investment environment and how diversification might work with existing clients.
The session will also feature client scenarios highlighting the advantages of the platform approach.
Wednesday 24 May 2017