Isle of Man Company Administration
At Fortress, we support the establishment and ongoing administration of a wide range of international companies incorporated in all the major jurisdictions worldwide.
We are regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the Isle of Man as a corporate service provider.
We pride ourselves on continuously reviewing the corporate structures we run globally to ensure that all of our client’s needs and goals are met and fulfilled.
Fortress provides ongoing statutory and administration services including:
- Provision of directors
- Provision of registered agent and/or company secretary
- Day to day administration of the company with a dedicated administrator
- The establishment and maintenance of banking relationships
- Provision of nominee shareholders to ensure complete confidentiality
- Statutory services to ensure that the company complies with all legal requirements within the jurisdiction of incorporation
- Registered office
- Accounting services and preparation of financial statements
We pride ourselves on ensuring clients always have a dedicated point of contact at all times, something we believe is incredibly unique within the offshore industry.
Our fee charging structure is transparent, competitive and fair.
If you would like more information on how Fortress can set up and administer your Isle of Man company or incorporate an offshore company in a different jurisdiction, please contact Roger Bennett or enquire via our online form here.